Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Title: Best practices to avoid common headaches caused by undocumented and unsecure APIs
Time: 11 am US Eastern
APIs power the mobile economy. The demanding developer base that creates mobile applications looks for you to create APIs that will help them build faster, better, cheaper, relevant mobile applications that will help them engage their customers in the mobile economy. Attend this webcast to learn solutions to painful API development roadblocks.
You will learn:
- How undocumented or unsecure APIs can cause liability and security issues that can damage your brand
- The methodology behind building rock solid enterprise grade APIs including API security, API monitoring, controlled self- discovery, and more
- Tips to perform a controlled innovation to engage customers the right way in the digital economy
- An understanding of why it is so critical to address liability concerns about API data ownerships whether the APIs are open or protected
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2014
Title: Inspire customers to engage your services with a modernized API strategy
Time: 12 pm US Eastern
The enterprise that shapes its API strategy to expand outreach and drive partner adoption enjoys the benefits that only a digitized service and product delivery model can offer. Attend this webcast to see how to base your API implementation on both legacy assets and the newest, most incisive analytic features. Learn how a modernized platform can involve integration assets like IBM WebSphere DataPower, Message Broker, and Integration Bus to extend your outreach across every digital channel.
As customers gain more ways to interact with businesses, keep pace and see how SOA implementation should proceed in an agile world. You can use the takeaways covered in this event to turn each customer’s interactions with your digital services into profit. Join this event to understand key concepts in API strategy, including:
- How to plan API Management to drive partner adoption, monetize your digital assets and provide analytics to optimize your digital transformation.
- When to engage in application modernization and performance management
- How to achieve a level of integration that is secure, comprehensive, and cost-efficient
Tuesday, December 16 Title:
Latest innovations in IBM's Digital Experience platform Time:
12 pm US Eastern
Get the lowdown some of the most significant recent innovations and future plans for the IBM Digital Experience platform – named by Gartner to the Leader’s Quadrants for Web Content Management and Horizon Portals (for the 12th year in a row).
Join this webcast for the latest information on:
- The planned new Digital Experience on Cloud offering managed and hosted by IBM on our blazing-fast, private, secure, and dependable cloud.
- The Digital Experience continuous delivery strategy, which allows customers to seamlessly add all future Digital Experience features without requiring and upgrade or migration.
- Details and a demo around latest features and a roadmap of future plans for Q4, including updates to mobile capabilities, the scripting portlet, Content Template Catalog 4.3, and innovations in rich media editing & delivery.
Date: Thursday, December 18
Title:Building intelligent APIs to power your mobile economy
Time: 11 am US Eastern
Get best practice advice to build APIs to power faster, better, cheaper and more reliable enterprise mobile applications.
Attend this session to learn:
- How to avoid siloed mobile executions by combining them all into one place with intelligent APIs
- Tips to sidestep common issues that lead to mobile app rejection by users
- How and why to do a controlled innovation in an enterprise